Saturday, April 24, 2010

She's Growing Up!

Miss MacKenzie is growing up so fast! At three months....
-she's holding her up for long amounts of time!
-she's sitting in her Bumbo chair!
-she's found her fingers and thumb, and rarely uses her binky anymore
-she sleeps from 9pm-4am, eats and then goes back to bed until sometimes 9am!
-she babbles all the time! We love to hang out and talk!
-she smiles back at you when you're smiling
-she's weighing in right around 11lbs! (we haven't actually been to the doctor since her two month checkup, so this is a guesstimate!)

We are enjoying our time together.... I went back to work on April 5, so my mother in law is home with her during the day. I'm definitely meant to be a working mom. As much as I enjoy spending time with her, I need to interact with adults and feel like I'm a part of the working world! Teaching is nice though, since it provides a nice summer break to hang out with my Mackers again!





Still trying to be successful in my endeavor to be a better blogger... I promise I'm working on it, but whenever I have a free minute, I just can't help but think I want to spend it with my beautiful little peanut!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

what a sweet girl! thanks for updating! :)

Chelle said...

I wondered where you had gone. Its been a long time!

I am so glad you're enjoying motherhood. There is nothing like it in this world, is there?

Your baby is absolutely adorable. And just when you think she can't possibly get any cuter, she will. :)

Elizabeth said...

I can't say anything, I am not the best blogger either!

She is getting big, I can't believe it! Can't wait to see her again.

Sara said...

I love that Sadie is always right there watching her!