Saturday, January 7, 2012

Clean Basement Therapy!!!

So yesterday was mission: clean basement. All in all I'd say it was successful even though I have a heaping mound of crap in my garage. There are things that need to be thrown out, donated or sold at consignment.

Does anyone else feel like cleaning is therapy!? Since I've been on maternity leave and had a little more time for projects I've gotten rid of so much junk. Things we don't need, things I don't know why I bought, clothes that don't fit or don't look right. It's ALL gotta go! Very therapeutic. I didn't think at 27 you could have so much shit but apparently I've managed to collect it!!

Before a after photos with trash and donations in the garage:

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Wow! Great job! I feel like we're constantly purging!