Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas and Baby Showers!

Hoping everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Things went well here. Eric and I hosted Christmas Eve dinner at our house and we went to Eric's parents' house on Christmas Day.



On Sunday, I had Baby Shower Round 3! My sister hosted my family and friends for a beautiful baby shower!

The beautiful spread!

Opening presents!

The onesies- every one decorated one for me to take home! Such a cute idea!

Things are going well here- we went to the Doctor on Monday and he told us that this baby will likely be larger than 8 or 9 lbs since it is close to 6 lbs already and we still have a month to go! He did also say that even though it's early, if I went into labor at this point, that he would not stop it... so needless to say, I went home and packed my bag right away, just in case! Knowing me and my stubborn husband, I'm sure this baby will need to be coaxed out by induction, but we'll see! Next week, I get an ultrasound, so hopefully I'll have cool pictures to post!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Ashley said...

yay! so excited for an updated post and pictures of that cute belly! :) can't wait to see the little one SOON!

Chelle said...

You're going to love that baby tub. I have one like it and it was the best for bathing a newborn.

Glad to hear everything is going well!

Sara said...

You look so great! Come on baby Fig!