Sunday, January 10, 2010

25 Days?!!??!

37 Week Summary

How am I feeling?
I'm starting to dislike being pregnant.... seriously, I'm happy I've survived this long! I'm ready to go, and now that I know that the baby is healthy weight already and everything looks okay, I wouldn't be upset if I went in to labor NOW!

How do I look? bigger and bigger every day... and my stretch marks are stretching :(


Milestones
Needing LOTS of help, and being winded at the top of the stairs!

What am I craving?
Still no cravings- I've been pretty good throughout this pregnancy!

Aversions?
Nothing really.

What do I miss?
Rolling over without having to pick up my belly, sleeping through the night!

What am I looking forward to?
Waiting for his/her arrival!

Weight gain :
+34 lbs.

Discovery of the week?

We discovered two really cool things last week:
1. Baby Fig is already over 6 1/2 lbs. (and that was an estimate from last week!) The good news is that if the baby was born right now, we would be fine and the doctor would not stop labor. The bad news is that I could easily have a 9 or 10 lb baby!

2. We saw some ultrasound pictures that shows that Baby Fig has a LOT of hair! We'll have to make sure we have hats or bows on hand because he/she will have LOTS to show off!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Looking good! Hang in there...I know it's tough at the end, but you can do it!!! Lots of hair? I'll never know that feeling!

Christina Schmidt said...

Hang in there! You will be okay and this time flies by so enjoy the quiet before the storm!

Also, I have found that predicting the size of the baby by a doctor/midwife is near impossible. They have NO clue so try to fight being fearful about having a big baby. They told me with my 2nd that she would be average (7 ish lbs maybe?) She was almost 9 lbs like her bro. They told another mom I know that she would have a huge baby based on her size and weight. She had a tiny peanut just under 6 lbs.

Any which way just remember your body was built to accomodate anything! GL! Cannot wait to see the wee babe!

Elizabeth said...

You look great!!! Keep growing little one!