Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Doctor Update

So... I made it home from the doctor.... they did my internal and I'm 75% effaced and 1-2 cm dilated. She said she didn't think I'd make it to full term because the head was so far down already... very exciting. I do feel a bit bad, because my parents are planning on leaving for vacation on Saturday and will be gone (in Aruba!) for a week. I know my mom would be sad if the baby were born and she wasn't around for it.

Hopefully this baby will budge before Friday... if not, then it needs to stay put until next Saturday! My mom's looking into whether or not they'll be able to take an earlier flight if they need to, so we'll see.

Anyway, I came home from the doctor and noticed some spotting. I've had contractions on and off since then, but nothing regular.... perhaps I'll have an interesting Thursday? Who knows? Maybe it's all in my head!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

How exciting! Disappointing that your Mom may not be around for it though. Good luck!!!

Ashley said...

yay! bring on that sweet baby! :)