Friday, March 13, 2009

Busy Bee.....

This week has been really hectic! I've had so much on my plate I forgot to blog. I apologize that I've been a horrible blogger lately, but I feel like I don't have much to say and that my life is not that important anyway! So for lack of blogging, here's what I've been up to:

Two weekends ago, Eric and I went to Avalon for a brief getaway. He starts his new job tomorrow and although I think he's going to love it, it's going to be a lot of hours. On top of that, I went back to my second job on Sunday, so things get tense from now until the end of the school year when I'm not as stressed. Needless to say, the beach was wonderful.

Here's a view from our morning walk:
Sadie LOVED the beach!


This weekend, I went to a show in Kennett that had Irish music. We had a really good time with two other couples, but I had a busy Saturday planned, so we came home rather early. Saturday, I had a bridal shower in the morning for my college roommate Alli in New Jersey. Her wedding is in Ocean City in May.... I'm really looking forward to another excuse to go to the beach!

Alli and her bridesmaids
As soon as I got home Saturday, we had to get ready for the Saint Patrick's benefit party. The Catholic school in our area had their annual fundraiser. It was really nice and I'm pretty sure they make a lot of money off it. We headed out to Hartefeld and partied for awhile. Eric was in the poker tournament and came in third place! I hung out with the crazy PTO moms at school!

Seriously.... these are the best moms to have in your class.
By Sunday, getting up for work was torture. I felt terrible and exhausted. My weekend was almost as busy as my week! Sunday night, I was in bed NICE and early. I'm hoping I'll relax a BIT this weekend.

I've gotten into this crazy cleaning binge in the last week or so. I think it stemmed from not having a clean house for three weeks! Seriously, that might have been the longest period of time that my house has gone without a proper cleaning. The floor was gross, the carpets were filthy and the laundry was overflowing (even though it was clean, I hadn't put it away). I'm trying to recruit my sister to come help me declutter our life/house. I don't realize how much we have until I no longer want any of it! I think spring cleaning is a necessary in everyone's life!


Well, I better keep checking on the kiddos PSSA testing..... thank goodness this will be over soon! HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

It sounds like you have been pretty busy. That's never a bad thing as long as you are having fun. Glad to hear your sweetie has let down the pg guard. Let's hope a little bean sprouts before he changes his mind again!