Sunday, March 8, 2009

Who Knows?

This weekend was incredible in the north east!!!  We had temperatures almost near 70, which is amazing, considering we had a good 6 inches of snow last Monday!  Eric and I decided to seize the moment and head down to my parent's beach house and spend the weekend with them.  I haven't uploaded all the pictures yet, but I posted what I did upload on Saturday.   I promise to update soon!  It was so nice to have a change of pace and get out town for awhile.  Although the mess was still here when I got home, and I'm back to the grind, I definitely have a lot more energy and better attitude toward doing things.  




I did talk to Eric, thanks for your comments.... he seems to be where he was before.  He knows where I stand, but still thinks he's not ready, as much as he loves being a daddy to Sadie (our pup).  So, I'm pretty much back to where I started in Sept/Oct.  We'll see where that lands us.  I just found out that I do have a wedding to be in July, but even if I got pregnant this month, it's only 4 months!!!!  Ugh, who knows!  In the mean time, I'm still trying my best for a clean house and losing 15 lbs, but seriously, who isn't?

Hope you enjoyed your weekend!!!!  Thanks for your wonderful comments!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

I'm glad you got to go and take a break from things. Sometimes that is exactly what the doctor ordered to help clear your head.

Sorry to hear Hubs hasn't come around yet. I wish I could instill some of our desire to have another baby in him. *sigh*

Shanny said...

Glad you guys were able to enjoy the nice weather. BIG difference from last Monday, this is crazy!
Sorry that you guys are back to square one on the baby discussion but hopefully he comes aound soon.

The pics are lovely!