Friday, August 10, 2012

Girls Night.

Still in my jammies after girls night at my sister's house last night.  She hosted a Stella and Dot party and it was fun!  I made Sangria and brought healthy snacks and we just enjoyed our time together.  It's so funny how it's usually an eclectic mix, and it always works!  I'm just mad I didn't take any pictures.  I even liked the way I looked!  Bummer.


Still working on my diet.  Since I didn't get home until 11:30ish, I watched Nightline after the news was over, and listened, I think for the second time (unless I had de ja vu) about this program called Diet Rehab.  I really don't want to buy the book, but I like the notion that it takes 28 days to make (or break) a habit.  That's how long your brain needs to forget how absolutely amazing that cookie tastes.  It's also how long you need until your brain ENJOYS eating those healthy foods (I feel like I may need MORE than 28 days for veggies).

I just want to fit in my clothes and not worry about my muffin top.  So jealous of those moms without muffin tops.  So jealous.

No comments: