Monday, April 27, 2009

Long Week

So, I know I'm to blame again. I've been gone for awhile. I'm busy people, SORRY! Anyway, still no period.... only 4 days late.... I tested on Saturday and it was negative.... hmmm... it could also be related to the stress I've had with regards to not feeling well. Here's what I've got going on....
1. sinus infection
2. bronchitis
3. walking pneumonia

Ugh- are you serious? Thankfully, although I pulled a muscle in my chest from hacking up my right lung, I feel pretty much okay. I feel like a bad cold, but not like I need to stop my daily routine. So, eh, if I keep using the inhalers, life will be good.

Anyway, I will keep you updated on the period front.... I'm sure it's nothing, but, weirder things have happened!

3 comments:

Shanny said...

Oh I hope that you feel much much better soon. And, um, stay away period!!!

Ashley said...

crossing my fingers for you!

Elizabeth said...

Keep us posted =)