Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Still Hoping!

Day two of spring break is wonderful. It's cold and I had to get a cortisone shot this morning for my foot, but I'm still very relaxed.... and happy! No positive pregnancy test yet, but we're still working on it! I'm trying to get some projects done around the house, including cleaning out my closet and changing winter/spring clothes, but it's going pretty slowly. It's funny how the time passes by so fast when you don't really have anywhere to be!

We're headed to the shore for Easter, but only for the night. I have to work on Saturday and Eric has to work late on Sunday, so we're going to shoot down just for the night- to have our Easter dinner! It's always fun, because after dinner, we all go out to the bar for a little bit...

Eric's friend's wife just told me that they're trying.... it's funny, because now we email back and forth all of the time to compare, complain and just talk. It's nice to have someone that's in the same situation as me.

Not much new, just very thankful for an uneventful break. It's nice to travel, but it's nice to be home with no agenda sometimes. My sister and brother in law will be home from Florida on Thursday night, so they'll be down the shore too, which is always fun with the kids!

That's all for now- have a great day!

1 comment:

Christina Weedon said...

You're right--it's a huge, huge thing to have someone to talk to, compare with, tell 'secrets' about trying to... honestly, find some 'fun' in the game of TTC (other than the obvious--but we won't go there, because you know that's not my point) and it'll help you stay happier, ya know?

Did that even make sense??