Wednesday, April 1, 2009

WOAH!!!

I'm still here, barely.. Three more days until spring break. It'll be a miracle if I don't have a nervous breakdown before then! Things have been SO crazy.... as much as I like things busy- this is insane! On top of all of it- I got my period on Monday- AHHHHH!!!! I'm not that bummed, but hopefully things look brighter for April. We'll see.

It's April Fool's Day. I'm waiting for the kids to play some nasty trick on me at school. I'm pretty observant though- so who knows if they'll be able to get anything past me.

Anyone playing any good tricks on someone today???

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Good luck...no tricks here!

Shanny said...

Aww that would be cute if they tried to play a trick on you... kinda hope they do so that they feel like "they got ya" lol
GL in April =)

Ashley said...

I got my fair share of "there's a chameleon in my bookbag- APRIL FOOLS!" and "There's a spider in your hair Mrs. P- APRIL FOOLS!" I believe that this is the worst holiday for an elementary school teacher, by far! hope the kiddos didn't stump ya too much!