Saturday, November 29, 2008

Colds and Baby Fever

So, I'm sick. I have a cold... .blagh.... I hate being sick because it just totally slows you down! Anyway, I stopped feeling sorry for myself this morning and got up for the gym anyway. I've gotten a lot done around the house and believe it or not, I'm almost finished Christmas shopping! It's really easy when you don't have to buy for your immediate family. We're not exchanging gifts because we're going on vacation in January instead. So, gotta work off that butt!!!

Anyway, I'm back to baby fever. I went out the night before Thanksgiving and saw a whole bunch of friends from high school. Of course for most of them, it was the first time since the wedding that they saw me. So, the first question was, "How is married life?" The second one was, "When are you going to have kids?" I would have them soon if you would stop asking me!!!! Jeesh- talk to my husband! At home, it's a bit easier, but Eric's still a pain in the butt. It would have been easy if Eric would have stuck to his promise of not "teasing" me. Well, the other night, he "somehow" lost control.... yeah right. Just so happens I think I'm right in the middle of my cycle so now it's constantly on my mind again. So.... ugh.

Anyway, I'm done cleaning for a bit, I'm going to try and lay down so I can clear my sinuses!!!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

:( colds are for the birds. I hope you get to feeling better. I hope your sweetie comes out of his funk soon too. Men can be such a pain sometimes!

Rebecca said...

What a great idea...a family vacation and no gifts...I like it!

He lost control? I don't think I'll ever ask a couple the "when are you having kids?" question again...too personal...too much pressure!