Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back On Track

I'm feeling a little bit better each day. Thank you for all of your well wishes and support. You guys really are great! I've gotten back to exercising (5 days off was making me a little mental!) and the routine of school is a good distraction. Another good distraction is Mexico on Saturday! I'm really looking forward to getting away with Eric. My sister, brother in law and my uncle are all fun, and my parents are crazier than we are. I'm sure it'll be a blast. At this point, I don't really care what I look like in a bathing suit, because I can't starve myself skinny this quick. We will simply just deal with it!

So, looking forward, it seems like we're just going to take the same plan we took before. No "trying" but not really avoiding either. It seemed to work last time, and pretty quick at that, so who knows? Maybe it'll work this time too. Of course, I'll be sure to keep all of your bloggers in the loop!

So, as if these 15* temps aren't making you feel cold enough.... think of me here on Saturday by lunchtime..... yeah, I know you're jealous.... my parents rock.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

please add a little more salt to the wound...haha just kidding. Have a GREAT time!!!! RELAX

Chelle said...

Yay Mexico! I am so glad you had this to look foward to. You're going to have a fantastic time. I hope where you are staying really is as lovely as the picture you posted. You totally deserve it.

Kelly said...

Have a great time on your trip!