Wednesday, January 7, 2009

More Bloodwork

So, I started spotting a little bit last night. I wasn't terribly worried, but after doing way too much research online, I made myself paranoid. Since we're leaving in 10 days for Mexico, I was a little worried that something might go wrong while we're not in the country! I called the Dr's office this morning and she told me that normally she would said that this is normal, but because my first appointment is for another month, she said it would probably be a good idea to see me. I got an appointment right away and the nurse said everything looked okay, but they're still having trouble figuring out how far along I am. They wrote up more lab work, and I had to go back to the lab at lunch to have the blood drawn. Hopefully we'll get results tomorrow. We also did some Rh test to figure out my blood to make sure it's going to work with Eric's blood type. So, keep your fingers crossed that everything's okay! I feel good after kickboxing and there's no more spotting, so I guess that's good sign!

Have a good night!

2 comments:

Shanny said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. For some women spotting can be normal during pregnancy, don't stress yourself unecessarily. GL!

Chelle said...

I am sure everything is just fine. Especially where it wasn't much and then stopped. I hope your results come back just fine so you can put your mind at ease and enjoy your vacation.

Big hug!