Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Midweek Confessions



I'm linking up with Ashley at the Pollock Potluck again for Midweek Confessions!

  • I may have gotten completely undressed in front of my washing machine to ensure that EVERY ARTICLE of clothing that was dirty was washed last night.  Thankful that the washer is right near our bedroom :)
  • I may have cheated a teeeensy bit on the sugar detox.  The chiro says I have to start over... what?!?!?  
  • Okay- I cheated a LOT this weekend.  I gave up.  I am getting back on track.  Instead of trying to detox (we've already proven I can't do that) I'm cutting back.  I can do that!
  • I have been exercising and running more- YAY!
  • I may have had a mini-meltdown pity party on Monday.... for lots of reasons
Okay- what do you confess???

No comments: