Friday, October 31, 2008

Back to the Grind...

So, I am back at it again. Time to move on. Reality is here whether I'm ready or not. The service was really nice. I was happy that so many of my grandmother's family and friends were able to attend. I'm going to post the movie to You Tube and I'll the post the link when I get it. I'm sitting on the couch waiting for trick or treaters. I'm hoping no babies come around. Go figure that there were FOUR, yes.... FOUR infants in my classroom for our party today. What is that all about?!!?!?!? Torture.... anyway, now that all the mania has subsided, I'm hoping that I'll be able to talk with Eric again soon. I don't know what his plan is with his job, his certification and his mind. Just haven't been together a lot lately with his work schedule, the Phillies, and my grandmother. We'll see though. Anyway, better get off my butt and wait for those kiddies!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments: